- 1 SOCR Educational Materials - SOCR Books
- 2 Electronic SOCR Books
- 3 Books Referencing SOCR Resources
- 3.1 Probability Distributions Used in Reliability Engineering
- 3.2 Introductory Statistics: Exploring the World Through Data
- 3.3 Advanced performance improvement in health care: principles and methods
- 3.4 Developing Students' Statistical Reasoning: Connecting Research and Teaching Practice
- 3.5 Cases on Online and Blended Learning Technologies in Higher Education: Concepts and Practices
- 3.6 Standardsoftware für das Business Forecasting
- 3.7 Bacterial and bacteriophage genetics
- 3.8 Homeschool Your Child for Free: More Than 1,400 Smart, Effective, and Practical Resources for Educating Your Family at Home
- 3.9 Food Security, Poverty and Nutrition Analysis: Statistical Methods and Policy Application
- 3.10 Playful Math
- 3.11 Handbook of Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists
SOCR Educational Materials - SOCR Books
Electronic SOCR Books
- It's Online, Therefore it Exists! 2009 SOCR Continuing Statistics Education Workshop Handbook
- Interactive SOCR AP Statistics Curriculum (Wiki EBook)
- ISBN 978-0-9829949-0-0
- 2007 SOCR Continuing Statistics Education Handbook
Books Referencing SOCR Resources
The following textbooks utilize SOCR resources and reference SOCR tools as part of their concept demonstrations.
- Title: Probability Distributions Used in Reliability Engineering
- Authors: Andrew N O'Connor
- Publisher: RIAC, 2011
- ISBN: 1933904062, 9781933904061
- Title: Introductory Statistics: Exploring the World Through Data
- Authors: Robert Gould and Colleen Ryan
- Publisher: RightsHouse, 2012
- ISBN: 9780321322159 / 0321322150
- Title: Advanced performance improvement in health care: principles and methods
- Authors: Donald E. Lighter
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2009
- ISBN: 0763764493, 9780763764494
- Title: Developing Students' Statistical Reasoning: Connecting Research and Teaching Practice
- Authors: Joan Garfield and Dani Ben-Zvi
- Publisher: Springer, 2008, 408 pages.
- ISBN: 1402083823 / 9781402083822
- Title: Cases on Online and Blended Learning Technologies in Higher Education: Concepts and Practices
- Author: Yukiko Inoue
- Publisher: Idea Group Inc (IGI), 2009
- ISBN 160566880X, 9781605668802, Length 333 pages
- Title: Standardsoftware für das Business Forecasting
- Author: Carsten Schmierer
- Publisher: GRIN Verlag, 2009
- ISBN 3640318668, 9783640318667, Length 76 pages
- Title: Bacterial and bacteriophage genetics
- Author: Edward Asahel Birge
- Edition: 5, illustrated
- Publisher: Birkhäuser, 2006
- ISBN: 0387239197, 9780387239194, Length 577 pages
Homeschool Your Child for Free: More Than 1,400 Smart, Effective, and Practical Resources for Educating Your Family at Home
- Authors: LauraMaery Gold, Joan M. Zielinski
- Edition: 2, revised
- Publisher: Random House, Inc., 2009
- ISBN: 0307451631, 9780307451637,Length 480 pages
Food Security, Poverty and Nutrition Analysis: Statistical Methods and Policy Application
The International Food Policy Research Institute, a publicly funded, not-for-profit international research institution, whose main audience is located in developing countries, used the SOCR T-distribution table in a recently published book.
- Authors: IFPRI researchers, Suresh Babu and Prabuddha Sanyal.
- Book Title: Food Security, Poverty and Nutrition Analysis: Statistical Methods and Policy Application.
- Publisher: Elsevier.
- Publication date: December 2008.
- Author: Arturas Medonis
- Summary: Playful Math is intended as a series of notebook type publications gradually introducing basic math concepts in a playful environment. Examples, grid space for self-discoveries, hands-on activity templates will provide you opportunity to drill the same technique with different numbers. Random numbers here are brought exactly for this specific purpose. On the way, your inner prodigy will be nurtured. 1+3+5=3*3: those numbers are not ordinary numbers. 5-year-old prodigy child discovered them. He had fun with numbers all his life and later was called Mozart of mathematics. You definitely want to follow the discovery.
- Published by Lulu.com, 2006
- ISBN 1847283675, 9781847283672, 116 pages
- Authors: Andrei D. Polyanin, Alexander V. Manzhirov
- Summary: The Handbook of Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists covers the main fields of mathematics and focuses on the methods used for obtaining solutions of various classes of mathematical equations that underlie the mathematical modeling of numerous phenomena and processes in science and technology. To accommodate different mathematical backgrounds, the preeminent authors outline the material in a simplified, schematic manner, avoiding special terminology wherever possible. This concise, comprehensive compendium of mathematical definitions, formulas, and theorems provides the foundation for exploring scientific and technological phenomena.
- Published by CRC Press, 2007
- ISBN 1584885025, 9781584885023, 1509 pages
- SOCR Home page: http://www.socr.ucla.edu
Translate this page: