SOCR Distributome Project
SOCR Project - SOCR Distributome Project
Distributome Project: This is a project for developing the design, implementation, visualization and database of meta-data about the universe of distributions, their properties and interrelations. The meta-data in this case is any graph (not necessarily direct, acyclic, hierarchical/tree, etc.) We need to develop the infrastructure for databasing/managing the meta-data, rendering effective visualizations, handling complex actions, etc. We have a pending manuscript on this project and have a prototype applet.
One example may be to extend the Distributome Project GUI in three ways:
- First, provide a general GUI plug-in that enables anyone to design, implement and invoke a specialized Graph-navigator for the Distributome XML/XDS Meta-data.
- Second, modernize the Distributome main frame to make its functionality, look-and-feel, plug-in, etc., more like Cytoscape/Mondrian and Java Web-startable.
- Current Distributome XML Database and XSD Model
- Distributome Prototype (Applet)
- Leemis and McQueston's TAS Distrubutions Article (2008)
- Song's IIE Transactions Distribution Relations Paper (2004)
- Distributome Wiki Page
- Try to think of converting the Distributome HTML-embedded applet into a client-site executable Java application using Java Web-Start (see the example with Cytoscape).
- A Distribution-relationships chart
- A list of probability distributions
- A list of SOCR probability distributions
- XML DOM MathJax Parsing HTML Examples
Translate this page: